We are fully aware of “Green Peace Movement” and actively participate in conservation of environment by taking necessary steps.
- All fuel dependent machinery are calibrated and maintained in good order to reduce smoke emission.
- Adequate temporary sanitary facilities are provided at site to avoid hazardous wastes. Soak pits, septic tanks are constructed and sewage is disposed off safely.
- Use of hazardous material to generate fire is prohibited at site.
- Cutting of trees is avoided as far as possible.
- Termite protection is practiced wherever needed.
- Barriers and coverings are used to control dust and fumes from spreading.
- The water from dewatering is disposed off through public drains if allowed, otherwise stored in sumps and transported out in water tankers.