It is our policy to perform work in the safest possible manner consistent with the
occupational health and safety standards and any legal or other regulations for
construction projects. It is our belief that every employee is entitled to work in a
safe and healthy construction environment. Every reasonable precaution shall be
taken to provide such an environment. Our goal is to eliminate or minimize the
hazards which cause accidents and injuries. Any accident in this company will be
viewed as a serious matter and will be thoroughly investigated.
It is the policy of the company to:
- Maintain a management system approach to occupational health and safety in accordance with the guidelines of BS OHSAS 18001:2007.
- Consult with our employees on matters affecting their health and safety.
- Provide and maintain machinery, plants, facilities, equipments and system of work that are safe and without risks to health.
- Prevent accidents and work-related cases of ill-health to maintain safe and healthy working conditions.
- Ensure safety and the absence of risk to health in connection with the use, control, handling, storage, and transport of materials and substances.
- Provide training, instruction, guidance and advice to ensure the competence of employees and ensure that allocated tasks are within their skills, knowledge and ability to perform safely.